× Members

Filling in PIP form by partner

More
5 years 1 month ago #227816 by David
Filling in PIP form by partner was created by David
Hi, is it OK for me to fill out a PIP application form on behalf of my wife? She can read / write but someone told me that it's better coming from a partner who is also a carer as her condition directly affects me too. I cannot find any declaration on the end of the form to say it has been filled out by someone else. I thank you in advance for any information you can give me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227831 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Filling in PIP form by partner
David

You can either fill it out using her words and "I" or you can answer for her using "she". In either case explain what you have done, in the first case she signs the form, in the latter you both do,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.