× Members

Esa50 and assessment

More
5 years 1 month ago #227824 by Nanadi10
Esa50 and assessment was created by Nanadi10
Hi just to say esa50 was filled in and sent back before deadline of feb26 not heard anything back regarding medical assessment but a letter came stating esa payment going up in April and if you don’t agree with decision to contact them...I don’t understand...do they contact you to say no need for medical assessment and you remain as you are or will I be still required to attend medical assessment.....sorry I’m confused Thanks if anyone can enlighten me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227837 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa50 and assessment
Nanadi

The letter you have received is the annual ESA Entitlement letter and has nothing to do with your reassessment.

There are currently long delays in the ESA assessment process, some members have reported waiting nine months or more. You can contact Maximus for an update on wait time in your area.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nanadi10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.