× Members

confused about HP comments

More
5 years 1 month ago #227987 by joe
Replied by joe on topic confused about HP comments
yes gordon i take a prescribed anti depressant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227989 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic confused about HP comments

joe wrote: yes gordon i take a prescribed anti depressant

So this is what you need to concentrate on, you would not have been prescribed this medication if it was not required, so your condition is stable but this does not mean that you do not have issues and it does not mean that those issues cannot have an impact on your ability to complete the PIP activities.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: joe

More
5 years 1 month ago #227990 by joe
thanks Gordon
on a different topic now, i found DWP guidelines say that the HP should have the "how your disability affects you" form with them during the F2F.
My assessor didnt have mine and do you think i should mention this in the MR ?

More
5 years 1 month ago #227993 by Gordon
Joe

Definitely, it undermines the report that they produced.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 week ago #229357 by joe
Hi Gordon my MR has been refused, im still on standard for both components.
Im in N Ireland and about to lodge an appeal.
Under the grounds for appeal section do i just give basic details or do i need to give a detailed explanation of my case?

More
5 years 1 week ago #229390 by Gordon
Joe

It's up to you, you can either provide basic reasons now and a submission later or detailed answers now and no submission later, although you can change your mind on this if you decide that there is additional information that you want to supply.

The MR & Appeal Submissions document in the PIP section has a template SSCS1 and submission that you can use.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.