× Members

Housing change affect esa

More
5 years 1 month ago #228154 by Steven
Housing change affect esa was created by Steven
I get housing benefit and I’m in the support group again after assessment last month. The housing association is putting up the rent like they do each April My question is by informing the housing that it’s going up again will that be classed as change in Circumstances and remove me from esa and my sdp and move me to UC without the sdp?
If you know or have a idea would be very appreciated
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228177 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Housing change affect esa
Steven

This is not a change that would result in your being required to claim UC, however, if you are receiving the SD Premium then you are barred from claiming UC at this time, so whatever you do, you will not be asked to claim UC.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.