× Members

Still waiting for pip report

More
5 years 1 month ago #228170 by C
Still waiting for pip report was created by C
Still waiting for my pip report how long does it take to come I asked a week ago today

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228182 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Still waiting for pip report

C wrote: Still waiting for my pip report how long does it take to come I asked a week ago today

Usually 7-10 days.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #228202 by Dyvilla
Replied by Dyvilla on topic Still waiting for pip report
Mine took 2 days from my call asking for it , was surprised it was so quick.!

More
5 years 1 month ago #228246 by alisp
Replied by alisp on topic Still waiting for pip report
Dyvilla, excuse my cynicism, but if it came that quickly after you'd chased it I'd be inclined to check it through carefully and make sure it wasn't rushed through.

Carer for a long-term ME/CFS sufferer

More
5 years 1 month ago #228294 by Dyvilla
Replied by Dyvilla on topic Still waiting for pip report
Hi, I called them the day after I had the text from dwp saying they had received it and it arrived 2 days later much to my surprise but yes it is full of fabrication !

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.