× Members

DWP not responded to appeal

More
5 years 1 month ago #228207 by skeggy50
DWP not responded to appeal was created by skeggy50
Hi,I launched my appeal on 28th Jan 19,DWP had 4 weeks plus 1 week for posting to respond,as of today 25th march they haven't responded,they are now 3 weeks past the deadline. If I didn't respond to DWP within 4 weeks for mandatory reconsideration or a letter of appeal,I could not then progress without good reason.so why don't the same rules apply in the tribunal service,they will only write to them again asking for there response, surely DWP have lost there right to the response process,and the appeal should be heard without them, and awarded in my favour, instead I have to wait for them,and the appeal delayed,with waiting time of 35weeks. Any advice please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228210 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP not responded to appeal
DAvid

Contact the Tribunal Service, the Judge in charge of your appeal should issue a warning.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: skeggy50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.