× Members

not sure about what i have been told?

More
5 years 1 month ago #228312 by Belinda
not sure about what i have been told? was created by Belinda
I have just spoken to PIP , I have been told i was awarded standard rate daily living and only 4 points for mobility and that my claim has been passed on to the "Benefits" This was a review i had, does this mean i will keep my already awarded standard rate daily living or can benefits override the points and take my PIP away? Also how on earth do i find my post on here please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228336 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic not sure about what i have been told?
Belinda

The person you spoke to would have told you the Decision, so you should not expect it to be changed, so congratulations on the award, well done.

You can find your recent posts by clicking on your forum name as it appears on the site, for example to the left of your post above.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheMerlin486, Belinda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.