× Members

PHASE 2 ESA REPAYMENT FORM RECEIVED

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229347 by ELE1
Hi there,
I had a surprise in the mail last week, a form saying that I had received the incorrect ESA for a year going back to 2012 and I am possibly due for a repayment as I was put on ESA contribution related and not ESA income related. This I am told is Phase 2 of the DWP reassessment of this scandalous mistake.
I was not expecting this at all and I could have possibly claimed before had I known these mistakes had happened. I have submitted my form and now await the results.
I have had trouble finding the ESA rates for that year 2012 to 2013 to give me some idea of the amount of money due to me, have searched the Gov.uk site to no avail???
Can you help with this at all. I would be grateful of any advice you could offer.
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229376 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PHASE 2 ESA REPAYMENT FORM RECEIVED
ELE

Do an internet search for "benefit rates" plus the year.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.