× Members

DLA to PIP

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229353 by Magda
DLA to PIP was created by Magda
When I called for my son's PIP application form I was asked if I want them to access his DLA evidence (reports, letters, etc.). I said yes, and then she said that I have to tell her which one. I said everything but she said I need to say which specific letter / report, what is the date on it, etc. I have a feeling that something is not right here. I thought that if I give them permission they can access all his DLA evidence. How does it work?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #229387 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP
Magda

I was asked the same when I applied for PIP.

I can understand why they are asking, the criteria for PIP is very different from DLA so it is possible that a lot of the information that might be available is not actually relevant, in my case there was only one report that I thought would help my PIP claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.