× Members

Pip upper tribunal decision changed by dwp

More
5 years 1 week ago #229369 by fizz12
Hi, I am writting for advice, my pip had gone to upper tribunal and I was awarded enhanced rate for living. My physical condition I have suffered for 20 years and been under the hospital for 20 years, it is difficult to manage and in more recent years been effecting my mobility I also suffer from severe anxiety where I passed out in the past, again many years of suffering from this but got worse in recent years. I asked for a review and they completely ignored all fresh evidence and cut my pip to just standard rate living this year in march, but the tribunal had said that I should be getting enhanced living untill October this year 2019. Are the dwp allowed to change an upper tribunal decision? And I had evidence that my condition both physical and mental health effects my mobility. Please advice. This has increased my anxiety where I have not been able to go out much. For my esa they sent letter that I did not need to attend an assessment at this time, but it too late as they had already made me go with great difficulty, at least they got the report more accurate and I am just waiting for their decision. I have asked pip for a mandatory reconsideration, and sent in new evidence and the esa report to them. This has left me exhausted with worry. Please advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #229401 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip upper tribunal decision changed by dwp
fizz

Nealy all PIP awards are reassessed a year in advance on the award ending and the new Decision will supersede any previous one, even if made by a Tribunal.

If you need help with the MR then please reply to this post and I will do my best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fizz12

More
5 years 1 week ago #229428 by fizz12
Replied by fizz12 on topic Pip upper tribunal decision changed by dwp
Thank you for your reply, I have sent for mandatory reconsideration. At the moment I have to wait for the decision on the mandatory reconsideration.

More
5 years 1 week ago #229433 by fizz12
Replied by fizz12 on topic Pip upper tribunal decision changed by dwp
I cannot use this forum properly its like I get lost and have trouble finding my last message therefore don't know if there was a reply. I had reply for first message. Thank you.

More
5 years 1 week ago #229447 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip upper tribunal decision changed by dwp

fizz12 wrote: I cannot use this forum properly its like I get lost and have trouble finding my last message therefore don't know if there was a reply. I had reply for first message. Thank you.

You can always find your recent posts by clicking on your forum name as it appears on the site, for example; to the left of your post above.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.