× Members

Pip Review. Horrendous

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229375 by little effie
Pip Review. Horrendous was created by little effie
I have received much help and advice from this site and got through assessments and reviews successfully.
Due to another illness and trauma this review was going to be difficult. I explained clearly with written back up from medics etc that I would struggle and they said fully understand and would send someone to house with full understanding of my position.
She came and interrogated me for nearly two hours asking one question four times despite me clearly answering her At one point I finally crumpled into uncontrollable sobbing with my hubby consoling me. The assessor then sat there checking mobile messages and texting !! Grrr. Rushed through last few questions and left. Certainly not a light touch review Felt like a full on new claim with no holds barred. Wait now for six to eight weeks for decision. Sorry to rant /moan but it was the most appalling yet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229407 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip Review. Horrendous
Effie

The recommendation is not always reflected by the assessment, you can request a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.