× Members

Help needed

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229400 by nanniehelga
Help needed was created by nanniehelga
I need the help of the forum. I need to find what benefit department that phoned me earlier , I waiting on a reconsideration and with my anxiety at a high levels I’m thinking the worse, the number is 0800 023 2635 . I did phone it back and got a generic message saying that someone will call me back later . I’m thinking the worse any help will be grateful
Thanks
Helen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229415 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Help needed
Helen

The number appears to be a DWP one, it's possible they are phoning to ask you about your MR but that is just a guess.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229422 by nanniehelga
Replied by nanniehelga on topic Help needed
Thanks Gordon, I’ve got PIP and IS stored in my phone just wanted to know which department it was
Helen

More
5 years 1 week ago #229438 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Help needed

helen wrote: Thanks Gordon, I’ve got PIP and IS stored in my phone just wanted to know which department it was
Helen

The number appears to be for a Benefit Centre so it could be either.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.