× Members

Evidence for ESA assessment

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229412 by Sasha
Evidence for ESA assessment was created by Sasha
Please could you tell me how recent any evidence needs to be that is sent in to support an ESA assessment. Am I correct in thinking that it can be up to 2 years old? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229419 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Evidence for ESA assessment

Pippa wrote: Please could you tell me how recent any evidence needs to be that is sent in to support an ESA assessment. Am I correct in thinking that it can be up to 2 years old? Thank you.

Less than two years is best but it can be older if you can show that your conditions are unlikely to change with time or even that they will deteriorate.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sasha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.