× Members

Quick question on ESA MR

More
5 years 1 month ago #229476 by Car147
Quick question on ESA MR was created by Car147
Hi Gordon

I was found fit for work after assessment, and received the decision by letter on 5/4/19. I requested a MR both verbally and by letter on that date. Does the 4 week period just count for the MR request, or does all my subsequent evidence also need to be in within that period.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #229496 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Quick question on ESA MR
Car

You had one month from the date of the Decision to request a Mandatory Reconsideration which you have done, if you need extra time to provide more information then you need to contact the DWP and they should give you four weeks from the date you first requested the MR to provide the information, be aware, this includes postage time so in reality you probably only have three weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Car147

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.