× Members

Last minute medical sassessments rescheduled

More
5 years 1 month ago #229568 by buddy
My medical assessment was cancelled just as I was leaving house to attend. The next appointment was cancelled 30 minutes after I arrived at the assessment centre and rescheduled again a week later.Everyone to had already had a previous appointment changed last minute.This is no way to treat ill people some who were in wheelchairs and crutches.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #229598 by Gordon
Buddy

Unfortunately, they overbook as a lot of claimants cancel but then get caught out if that does not happen. Consider making a complaint.

Complaining to the PIP Assessment Providers

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: buddy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.