× Members

Do I mention transcripts at MR?

More
5 years 1 month ago #229578 by Asbo
Do I mention transcripts at MR? was created by Asbo
Hello
I covertly recorded my assessment and wondered whether I should tell them that I have transcripts of the assessment at MR? I have already sent off my MR but could get my MP to send anything extra. I could get them transcribed in time for an appeal but would take me too long now, but just thought I could get relevant bits transcribed e.g. where I mentioned anxiety and Mental health for planning routes and journeys and social engagements and where it was ignored and also e.g. eye contact, I have where she apologised for not being able to give me much eye contact (because of looking at her laptop) and yet she said I gave her adequate eye contact and I didn't. I said sorry if I don't give you much either and she was next to me anyway so would have been difficult to do even if I'd wanted to. Or should I save transcripts for appeal. If it would save an appeal though it would save me a lot of anxiety.
Tanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #229603 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Do I mention transcripts at MR?
Aabo

It's up to you but Decision Makers won't even review an authorised recording so it is not going to help your MR.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Asbo, TheMerlin486

More
5 years 1 month ago #229609 by Asbo
Replied by Asbo on topic Do I mention transcripts at MR?
I just mentioned that I had transcripts to my MP and asked her to send it on with something else I'd forgotten for my MR. But I didn't say that the transcripts were recordings, they could have been notes that were taken

More
5 years 1 month ago #229621 by TheMerlin486
Replied by TheMerlin486 on topic Do I mention transcripts at MR?
I cannot see this panning out well. If you have a genuine claim why the covert surveillance?

More
5 years 1 month ago #229631 by mosala
Replied by mosala on topic Do I mention transcripts at MR?
ASBO, haha I secretly recorded as well. The assessor though that my support worker was recording and she said no, but I was!!! Not that I can use it, but it was helpful to know for sure what was said and now I can quote her lies with confidence.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.