× Members

Esa renewal

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #229670 by Jacq
Esa renewal was created by Jacq
Hi.I was wondering if you could tell me about the award letters sent out now,..I've just been awarded Esa again in support group but the letters now are just like your annual award letters apart from stating a change of circumstances.then what group your in.and rates but not how long awarded and any notes compared to My last renewal.which stated start date and then date looked at again..Your help is really appreciated.
Thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229704 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa renewal
Jacq

ESA is an indefinite award with scheduled reassessment so the Decision Letters do not include an end date or an award length. You can find out when you will be reassessed by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim, the information will be on your computer record.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.