× Members

Mandatory Reconsideration Request not received

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229832 by andypandy
After requesting a mandatory reconsideration in march for PIP. I telephoned them today 30th April told that they have no record of receiving my request and are now saying that i have missed the deadline for a mandatory reconsideration request. I had sent the request by post and it had to be signed for on delivery. The records show that the item of post was received and signed for. What do i do now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229841 by Gordon
andypandy

Did you tell that you had proof of delivery?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229895 by andypandy
Replied by andypandy on topic Mandatory Reconsideration Request not received
yes I did tell them I had proof of delivery. Said they had no record of me requesting a mandatory reconsideration so I had missed the deadline.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229911 by Gordon

andypandy wrote: yes I did tell them I had proof of delivery. Said they had no record of me requesting a mandatory reconsideration so I had missed the deadline.

It sounds like you had a jobsworth, I would ring again, hopefully another person will deal with the MR properly.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.