× Members

recording face-to-face PIP assessment

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229861 by Alex
Hi
I have received confirmation that my PIP 2 form received by DWP. I am scared of face-to-face interview because of the 'inaccuracies' that happened in the past and I had to appeal etc.

What are the 'rules'/procedures if I wish to do recordings of my face-to-face interview. My son can help me with it. Do they allow video recordings or audio only? I understand that they have to have a copy straight away after the interview. What format and medium is accepted by them? Has anyone done so? Could you please share what kind of appliance one would have used and what the recording was passed on CD-Rom or SD card? Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229879 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic recording face-to-face PIP assessment
Alex

I answered this for you yesterday

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/10-dla-e...-face-pip-assessment

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.