× Members

Is Number 10 a support group question?

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229921 by JLP
Hi,

Looking at your guide on filling in ESA claim form. On page 68 it deals with number 10- Staying conscious when awake. It doesn’t mention if this problem would put you straight into the support group if you loose consciousness at least once a week. All the other sections say this would or wouldn’t put you in the support group. Can you advise please? Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229928 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Is Number 10 a support group question?
JLP

No, this activity cannot result in a Support Group award, if your only condition is Epilepsy or similar then you need to look at the Substantial Risk Regulations.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: JLP

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229943 by JLP
Replied by JLP on topic Is Number 10 a support group question?
Thanks Gordon, Could you please tell me where I can find the substantial risk regulations please?

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229968 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Is Number 10 a support group question?

JLP wrote: Thanks Gordon, Could you please tell me where I can find the substantial risk regulations please?

They are explained in the ESA Claim guides.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: JLP

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris