× Members

PiP mobility phone call from ATOS assessor

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #230015 by Flappy the bat
Replied by Flappy the bat on topic PiP mobility phone call from ATOS assessor
Im sorry if I gave the impression the asking of the question is unreasonable.

What I was trying to convey was the repeated asking of the question when I have not only answered it fully in the PiP application but also gave several instances of every day life to relate to that point and answer the question - and still am asked the same question again and again- that is nreasonable.

It is a moot point now, having taken the phone call from the ATOS assesor.

I now understand whats going on. The narrative- or agenda - is to attempt to discredit my evidence by claiming Im lieing.

Without wishing to bore anyone with the details (although I am prepared to if asked) thats the upshot of this.

Were I in any way lieing- i imagine id be anxious maybe scared about being "found out".

Frankly I am just annoyed. A document is being used that is not evidence to attempt to discredit all of the supplied medical evidence. Thats from professionals guys.

I was thrown yesterday- I knew there was something going on but couldnt put my finger on it. The assessor had what he thought was some big aha moment and inserted a completely unrelated question into a ocnversation about said document.

Because I am not a liar nor benefit fraudster I had the actual truth to be able to explain this. And facts backed up by evidence too.

It was a glorified fishing expedition in effect. A man intent upon weaponising the care and concern felt for my own child in a bid to coerce statements out of me that simply are not true under threat of face 2 face assessment.

he even signed off stating how sad it was and that he had tried so hard to avoid a face 2 face but my answers to questions meant it had t happen but he had done everything he could to avoid it.

Even dwn to being asked to give an example when the last time my son went out was (thats leaving the frotn dor ) which was no problem facilitating. That apparenty wasnt sufficient not because it wasnt true- because when my son last went out of the front dor and for what reason and why is true- but because it didnt fit the ATOS narrative.

He very clearly had a mindset of what he needed and wasnt going to accept anything else.

It goes to f2f assessment. Which is entirely nothing to do withg me, my son or evidence, but is entirely because of a fixed idea or target or goal, applied to this PiP caim, intending to diddle my son out of his actual eltitlement by caiming his every day life isnt his every day life.

And for anyone who has experienced being doubted that the hardships you (or your loved ones) endure day in day out arent actualy real- you know exacty how im feeling right now and it isnt scared and it isnt anxious- its just bl**dy angry!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #230057 by Donna2512
Replied by Donna2512 on topic PiP mobility phone call from ATOS assessor
Flappy my son can run like a hare but has a high rate mobility award because of supervision. It wasn't detrimental to state he can walk I just had to illustrate why he needed the level of supervision he did. Hope this reassures you somewhat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.