× Members

Medication change while waiting tribunal

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #230046 by jax5963
Waiting for tribunal date, been refused mobility component because health professional said that i was not on certain medications so can not be in as much pain as was said. Have now had some medication changes of which a couple of them are what health professional mentioned in her report. Should i go back to DWP and ask for a reconsideration again even though it has been to Mandatory reconsideration or should i take another route

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #230050 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Medication change while waiting tribunal
Jacqueline

The change in medication cannot be considered by either the DWP or your Tribunal panel, they can on look at your situation as it was on the date of the Decision that you are appealing.

You could report a Change of Circumstances but that will result in a new PIP2 being issued and almost certainly a face to face assessment. The new Decision will supersede your existing award whatever it is or might be following the appeal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jax5963

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.