× Members

dwp texting

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #230068 by magpiejoe08
dwp texting was created by magpiejoe08
hello before I went for my esa assessment on sunday the 28th april, I received 2 texts from dwp reminding me to attend, i am now awaiting the result. i was wondering if you receive any texts or phone calls from them prior to the results dropping through your letter box. or do they just land. thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #230075 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic dwp texting
magpiejoe

I'm reasonably certain that they won't text you that a Decision has been made you will have to wait for the Decision Letter or call the DWP office dealing with your claim, they will be able to tell you when the Decision has been made but not before and the result, once it has been logged and the Decision Letter has been printed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #230087 by magpiejoe08
Replied by magpiejoe08 on topic dwp texting
thank you Gordon, the assessment was just sunday 28th april, so i'm really not expecting a decision until at least 28th may, mind you I didn't expect 2 text messages either, that why I asked. thans again.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.