× Members

ESA Assesment

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #230069 by johnbestmate
ESA Assesment was created by johnbestmate
Evening

How long after your ESA forms go back due you normally get called in for a face to face assesment, My forms need to be back by 3rd June and i am going away from 19/06 till 07/07 and a bit worried i may ba away when they request to see me. This is the 3rd time i have filled the forms in and have bever been called in before and have been in the support group for 6 years

Thanks

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #230076 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Assesment
johnbestmate

There are considerable variations in ESA assessment wait time from 6-8 weeks to 6-8 months, cities tend to be quicker and rural areas slower.

Did you include the dates on your ESA50? You can also contact Maxims to make them aware of when you will not be available.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnbestmate

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #230079 by johnbestmate
Replied by johnbestmate on topic ESA Assesment
To be honest Gordon i havent sent the form back and i didn't know whether puytting my holidays on would go against me. Daft i know as we all need a holiday

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #230083 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Assesment
johnbestmate

Sorry I missed the return date.

The obvious thing to think about when taking a holiday is whether your doing so contradicts any of your limitations, so as an example; if you take a long haul flight and are hoping to score for Standing and Sitting then it may raise questions but you don't have to volunteer the information, just be prepared to answer questions if they are asked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnbestmate

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #230088 by johnbestmate
Replied by johnbestmate on topic ESA Assesment
24hour ferry in a wheelchair cabin then a 2 day drive over Spain in a adapted mobility car to stay in a adapted villa, Sharing driving duties with my wife.

Mite just not mention it as i doubt it will come back that quick as 3 yearsago it took 3 months and didnt need a face to face assesment and my MS has only progressed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.