× Members

NEW GP

More
4 years 11 months ago #231473 by tb
Replied by tb on topic NEW GP
DWP received my PIP form a week ago and I have been called today and got a ftf appointment for Friday She said it is for disability assessment at Five ways House Birmingham I have a hearing problem. I think it is for PIP but I am not sure. I also sent ESA 50 a month ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231480 by tb
It was for ESA. After 9 years I have been called for an ESA amedical. Can it be because of my new Gp? I sent them a lot of medical reports for my multiple illnesses.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231493 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic NEW GP

tb wrote: It was for ESA. After 9 years I have been called for an ESA amedical. Can it be because of my new Gp? I sent them a lot of medical reports for my multiple illnesses.

It's more likely to be because it is now Maximus that are now doing the assessments, they seem to be holding face to faces for a lot of claimants that had previously avoided it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: tb

More
4 years 11 months ago #231576 by tb
I had 25 min very positive ftf We will see the results.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.