× Members

PIP FORM

More
4 years 11 months ago #231044 by twins2
PIP FORM was created by twins2
I am filling in the PIP claim form on behalf of my son. As I am officially acting on his behalf. For the purposes of the claim it is coming from him. Do we write it using "I" or his name or "he"
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231055 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP FORM
patto

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

are you your son's DWP appointee?

If you are using your son's words on the form then use "I", if it is your words then "he".

In either case explain on the form what has been done and why.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #231466 by twins2
Replied by twins2 on topic PIP FORM
Thank you for your advice. I am the official appointee for my son. i shall use he on the form.

He does not even know what the form is. I thought it would look strange if he said I and it looked like he has actually written it. All of it is written on his behalf

Ian

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.