× Members

Pip review

More
4 years 11 months ago #231058 by Rainy
Pip review was created by Rainy
Hi just had pip review at home Sent in loads evidence stated no change on some then explaining other changes with evidence she removed my enhanced mobility nd dropped me from 10 to8 on daily living its basically lies on report again although she was very canny in her approach but did not put my panic attack and because I said I drive to my friends up road once a month if I'm able all my anxiety issues are cured and has used this against me and fact visits anywhere have to be planned apparently that's cured me as well but she forgot to add that I cancel last minute blah blah ... Lieslies lies Sent off for MR anyone else gone thru this re driving familiar journey nd bum bum money stopped?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231064 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip review
Rainy

What Descriptor(s) did you meet for the Enhanced Mobility award last time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.