× Members

DLA to PIP application in, now phone call?

More
5 years 13 hours ago #231176 by sugaplum
Sent in PIP forms 5 days ago, and today a phone call which I was unable to take. Anyone know why they would be phoning. Think they are phoning again next week. I sent in a vast amount of evidence and completed everything using B & W guidelines.
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 hours ago #231181 by BIS
Hi sickasachip.

There's little point in trying to speculate about the reason for the call as any suggestion might be incorrect. Better to wait until you hear from them next week.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #233051 by sugaplum
Replied by sugaplum on topic DLA to PIP application in, now phone call?
They never rang back. All complete now and granted enhanced for both. I think that DWP were only phoning to clarify things. As I could not fill the forms out myself, my husband did. Perhaps they were phoning to clarify who I was and someone else had submitted my forms.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233055 by BIS
Hi Sickasachip

Congratulations on your award. That's great news.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.