× Members

Sending late evidence for PIP form

More
4 years 11 months ago #231312 by earwigs
Sending late evidence for PIP form was created by earwigs
Hi, I am just working on my PIP form, and have already asked for an time extension. However, a couple of supporting letters are not going to reach me in time to send with my form. I wonder if you could tell me the best way to go about making sure these get included in my application, please? I presume I need to send them on to the same address with a covering letter. Is it a good idea to phone the helpline and check they've arrived and been attached to my application, or will they write to confirm their receipt?

Should I write on my form that I will be forwarding more evidence later?

Many thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231320 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Sending late evidence for PIP form
ktk

Yes, to all the things you have said in your post.

In addition, if you receive an appointment for an assessment then I would send a copy to that address as well and I would also take a copy to the interview and ask the assessor to read it before they proceed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: earwigs

More
4 years 11 months ago #231354 by earwigs
Replied by earwigs on topic Sending late evidence for PIP form
Thanks so much, Gordon, I really appreciate your help.

Sounds like belt and braces is the way to go.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231360 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Sending late evidence for PIP form

ktk8 wrote: Sounds like belt and braces is the way to go.

Always with the DWP and its Assessment Providers.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.