× Members

Marking continuation sheets

More
4 years 11 months ago #231355 by earwigs
Marking continuation sheets was created by earwigs
Hi again, Just a quick question regarding adding continuation sheets to the PIP form...

It says to mark any additional sheets with your name and NI number at the top. Does this need to be on the front of the sheets? It's just that some of mine are quite densely printed, so I was thinking of writing it on the back. Do they scan the form into the system - presumably if so, my details need to be on the front, or they'll get lost?

Oh, it's the little things with these forms that cause the headaches (and the big stuff too!)

Many thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231361 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Marking continuation sheets
ktk8

It needs to be on every side of the paper that you have written on, also, when you have completed, number each side, we recommend something like "page x of y".

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: magdelena

More
4 years 11 months ago #231367 by earwigs
Replied by earwigs on topic Marking continuation sheets
Will do, then. Many thanks for your sound advice, Gordon!

More
4 years 11 months ago #231434 by Aspie7629
Replied by Aspie7629 on topic Marking continuation sheets
Just to follow on from what Gordon said, I would highly recommend you use headers and footers. Unless the text is so densely packed it reaches all margins (why?!), you'll be able to add headers and footers. Different word processors vary, but generally you can double click your mouse in the empty space above and below your text, and the header/footer editor will open.
I generally put three columns in the header, on the left, centre and right. These are 'Attachment 1', 'Full name' and 'NI number - DOB'. At the bottom in the footer, I have page 1 of x'.
The following user(s) said Thank You: earwigs, magdelena

More
4 years 11 months ago #231759 by earwigs
Replied by earwigs on topic Marking continuation sheets
Many thanks for this. I have set up similar headers and page numbers, it's the copies of medical letters and suchlike that I have found tricky. Still, I set my sister-in-law the task, and with a bit of ingenuity and some neat hand-writing, she found enough room!

Just a reminder to anyone else - Remember to leave room for the hole punch or staple!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.