× Members

PIP ENQUIRY

More
4 years 11 months ago #231376 by mandyh
PIP ENQUIRY was created by mandyh
can you help I messaged you last week saying my husband had a letter say he had to phone if he wants to carry on claiming from his dla award for life to pip it states on the letter we have to phone before the 11 june 2019 , no I took your advice on holding on to try and get evidence , but this morning my husband had a txt message from DWP saying we sent you a letter to ask if you want to claim for pip beause your dla is running out, if you want to claim pip please call us on the number stated , now what do I do are they pressuring us , advice would be welcome , thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231398 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP ENQUIRY
Mandy

You have until the specified date to make the claim, that has not changed and you do not need to take action any earlier just because of the text, there will be a letter sent to arrive in week 3 reminding him to claim, again, this does not change the required date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandyh, magdelena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.