× Members

MEDICAL ASSESSMENT NEXT WEEK

More
4 years 11 months ago #231510 by Tracey Holland
MEDICAL ASSESSMENT NEXT WEEK was created by Tracey Holland
Hiya all,
I have my assessment next week. I have all my letters from the hospital for FND, chronic fatigue and arthritis in all joints. Also a letter from my therapist and physio. I have a set of daily diaries and a list of all my medications. I have been on high care and mobility indefinitely for 20 years. So why do I still feel terrified? So many people are losing their benefits, so even if you have all you need to prove how ill you are, it doesn't seem to be enough.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #231517 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic MEDICAL ASSESSMENT NEXT WEEK
Hi T
I don't know whether you are aware that your real name is showing. Details on how to change it are in the link below.
My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I am sure you have read lots of horror stories of which there are many. There also some success stories. Fear is a natural reaction to a process that isn't easy. You sound as if you have done everything you can. Hope it goes well for you.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by BIS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracey Holland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.