× Members

Transfer from Dla to Pip assessment.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231509 by Artortrees
Transfer from Dla to Pip assessment. was created by Artortrees
I managed to call them 2 days ago and was told it could be at least another 2 weeks. Also during the call asked for a copy of the assessment and was told 5hey would send it.

Today, I have received a letter from ESA telling me that there may have been a mistake in my payments for a six month period of Feb 2012 to Aug 2012 when I was transferred from
Incapacity benefit to ESA. I was assessed in August and then refused esa and had to sign on for JSA Nd eventually got a job.

Has anyone had one of these?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231531 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Transfer from Dla to Pip assessment.
T

I've moved your post to its own topic, we ask members not to post their questions in other member's topics as it can lead to the wrong advice being given or taken.

No, this is not a standard letter. Is it suggesting an overpayment?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #231819 by Artortrees
Replied by Artortrees on topic Transfer from Dla to Pip assessment.
It is suggesting a mistake in payments but when I rang they said I may be due extra money and that there are a few cases going on

More
4 years 11 months ago #231847 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Transfer from Dla to Pip assessment.
T

Were you transferred from Incapacity Benefit to ESA? If you were, then have a look at the following

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=topic&catid=10&id=125222

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.