× Members

DLA to PIP

More
4 years 11 months ago #231547 by Victoria
DLA to PIP was created by Victoria
Hi Guys

I'm not sure if you can answer this but here goes.

I have been awarded ESA Support Group on my Questionnaire and face to face assessment.
I have not had to go for a M.C or appeal.

I should imagine that anytime soon I will be assessed for the change from DLA to PIP.

Would the result of my ESA assessment have any bearing on my PIP assessment and subsequent award.

I understand the requirements for both benefits differ but just wondered if one can impact on the other in any way??

Would my assessment report from ESA be helpful to send in with my PIP questionnaire when it arrives ??

Thank you (

Victoria

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231550 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP
Victoria

We've seen PIP awards occasionally used for ESA assessments but not the other way around, that does not mean that you cannot use your ESA award in support of a PIP claim but you will need to explain the relevance to the PIP Descriptors.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Victoria

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.