× Members

Admin questions about PIP MR request

More
4 years 11 months ago #231583 by Clare
Hi,

I have a couple of questions about sending my MR request - it's late and I'm aware they do not have to accept it but I've provided all of my reasons along with evidence in a letter.

I firstly wanted to ask what might be an annoyingly frequently asked question but I haven't been able to find - is anyone aware which address you send a PIP MR request to? I was guessing perhaps the 'Post handling site A' in Wolverhampton but want to be certain this is correct.

Secondly, I've been writing a letter with some support for a friend listing the reasons my request is late and I've also written in the same letter the reasons for my request/ the things I felt the DWP did not get right in my report. After writing the letter, I've just seen that there's actually a MR form online that can be filled out, the CRMR1 form. Does this have to be how the MR is requested, or will my letter be okay?

I ask as there isn't really enough room on the form for all of the information I have, even with the section for extra info at the end. I've been as detailed as I possibly can in my letter about the reasons for lateness and the things wrong with the report and I really don't want to condense it and lose valuable information. Will my letter be okay, or must it be done via a CRMR1 form?

Thanks very much for any advice,

Clare

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231593 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Admin questions about PIP MR request
Clare

The MR request needs to go to the same address as the one on the Decision Letter.

A letter to make the request is fine, there is no requirement for you to use the DWP form, just make sure that your letter is headed "Request for Mandatory Reconsideration".

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clare

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.