× Members

Pip assor

More
4 years 11 months ago #231584 by Kelly1980
Pip assor was created by Kelly1980
Would it be normal for a pip assesor to say at the end of the assessment, you dont want me to do a medical on you do you ,which I replied with just a simple no

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231594 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assor
Kelly

It's not strange, whether it is good or bad you will have to wait and see.

You should be able to request a copy of the assessment report next week by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #231607 by Kelly1980
Replied by Kelly1980 on topic Pip assor
Thanks gordon ,I just keep going over the questions she asked in my head, which isnt going to help in anyway ,i received a text today saying they had received the report so I'm going to phone on money
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.