× Members

ESA face to face

More
4 years 11 months ago #231586 by Henry01
ESA face to face was created by Henry01
I’ve got a face to face next week. I have mental health issues, my social worker has phoned the assessment centre and told them I’m becoming destabilised and asked them to talk to her rather than seeing me. They refused, she wrote also explaining there’s risk they have not responded! I’m terrified of going. I couldn’t even complete the form had to get someone else to do it. How can they blatantly ignore what your care team tell them? Currently in the support group but scared of what will happen. They don’t seem to believe what they’re being told. I honestly don’t know if I will go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231597 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA face to face
Marie

Speak to your GP to see if they will contact Maximus, they may have thought that your Social Worker does not have the medical qualifications to influence whether a face to face should be done or not.

If this is your first appointment then you do have the option of cancelling it to give yourself more time to get your GP to contact them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.