× Members

Face to face assessment date

More
4 years 11 months ago #231588 by Barbara ann
Face to face assessment date was created by Barbara ann
I have received my invitation letter for transfer from dla to pip. I've booked a surprise trip for both myself and my husband to meet some friends. My query is; what if the date that I've booked the seven day trip away.happens to coincide with the date of the assessment. Am I able to rearrange the assessment date or am I to cancel the trip? Can someone help please.

Thanks for your time
Barbara

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231598 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Face to face assessment date
Barbara ann

Include the information in the PIP2 and highlight it as well, you will be able to rearrange any appointment that conflicts with the dates that you are away at no fault to you, although you may need to emphasise that it is their fault that there is a conflict.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbara ann

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.