× Members

PIP ASSESSMENT

More
4 years 11 months ago #231766 by Tyler
PIP ASSESSMENT was created by Tyler
Attending first time PIP Assessment in three days (previously was DLA mobility (indefinite). Also had to attend ESA- medical assessment two weeks ago. I requested ESA report which I received two days later. It read I was found to meet the criteria for Limited Capability for Work and Work Related Activity, from what I can gather lets me stay in the support group. Would it be wise to take a copy of ESA report to the PIP Assessment? even though I have not heard back from ESA to confirm decision (thought this might have come in handy to support PIP assessment as it confirms my conditions medically identified.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231777 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP ASSESSMENT
Hi Tyler
It would do no harm in taking taking a copy of your ESA report with you to the assessment but remember the descriptors are different. Take a look at our Members Only Guides 'Personal Independence Payment claims and medicals'
Good luck, if you get turned down don't give up, follow the advice from our guides.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.