× Members

Capita didn’t turn up for the 2 nd time !!

More
4 years 11 months ago #231825 by Windyblower5
Capita didn’t turn up for the 2 nd time !! was created by Windyblower5
Hello Gordon , I sent a message a few weeks ago as Xapifa were due to visit me at home for a face to face and cancelled with a phone call at the time he/she was due .. they sent me another date bank holiday Monday of which I couldn’t do as my family were over to visit from abroad , so then on her phone I booked another date for today at 10.30, my partner took a day off work again and 10.30 came ...11am came 11.30 came and no one turned up so we phoned and were told it had been cancelled yesterday as the assessor had a “conflict of interests “ with me ! I just can’t believe it Gordon I feel so worked up so stressed , I asked to be put through to customer service and placed a complaint and they apologised but said I now have to wait again for another date ... I’m tired Gordon seriously weary of all of this , I have another letter from a consultant arrived yesterday so do I now send it off to DWP /PIP ? Or hold onto it and give to the assessor if and when they turn up , I really do t think they realise how it affects people mentally rant over thanks Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231850 by Gordon
S

Yes, send a copy to both the DWP and Capita and take a copy to any assessment you have and ask the assessor to read it before they start the interview.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Windyblower5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.