× Members

pip another F TO Face

More
4 years 11 months ago #231896 by colin123456
pip another F TO Face was created by colin123456
HI Gordon, I have sent my change of circumstances, I only had a f to f 6 months ago award for only 18 months but have had some extra neck and hand problems I had indefinite TOP DWP Mobility and mid rate, as I said I went to the ftf and received the High rate for Mobility and the standard PIP rate, I had a phone call today2 weeks after sending the form back, telling me that I will be receiving the date of another Fto F I am so disappointed having to go for a F to F again, and am pretty sure it will probably be an appeal as my luck is looking that way, I thought the change of circumstances cost the government even more money Any extra advice for please.
thanks again colin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231908 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip another F TO Face
Colin

I'm afraid reporting a Change is almost always going to result in a new face to face.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.