× Members

So frustrated.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231899 by bribfc
So frustrated. was created by bribfc
I've been on ESA long term and was awarded pip around eight months ago. I received a letter to attend a medical assessment in April which was for the 20th May, but the day before i had a phone call to say it was cancelled, due to the toilets being out of order, so i then was sent another appointment date two weeks ago for today 5th June at 3.30 and just twenty minutes before i was due to set off was phoned up again to sat it was cancelled, due to the interviewer having to go home sick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231912 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic So frustrated.
Brian

Consider making a complaint to Maximus.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bribfc

More
4 years 11 months ago #231929 by bribfc
Replied by bribfc on topic So frustrated.
Thank you for the link Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.