× Members

ESA 50 Form form 05/18

More
4 years 11 months ago #231931 by wilk
ESA 50 Form form 05/18 was created by wilk
Hi. Have just received the above form. transferred from IS to ESA in 2013. In the support group contribution based but then last year got the income based top up as they should have done income based when transferred.
Spent last summer doing the DLA-PIP transfer (enhanced rate for both) and was hoping for at least one summer off! It's so stressful completely these forms.
I have downloaded your guides but just wondered as condition is exactly the same as in 2013 and 2018 (pip), if anything has changed in the descriptors and point scoring since then and if I need to answer any differently? Or can I basically use the same/similar answers as on the 2013 form?
The date it has to be back is a Tuesday so can I send guarenteed next day delivery on the Monday? I need as much time as possible.
Thsnk you in advance. Your advice is always invaluable.
Wilk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231933 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA 50 Form form 05/18
Hi Wilk
Even if your condition is unchanged since 2013 and that is what you tick for every answer you still want to answer the questions and give more details in the boxes and/or on any additional sheets.

And ESA is not the same as PIP so please read the guides thoroughly.because the criteria vary. and as you know ESA is looking at your capacity to work and PIP is looking at how you manage daily living.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.