× Members

PIP Assessment

More
4 years 11 months ago #232111 by hoover1
PIP Assessment was created by hoover1
:sick: :sick: :sick: I have face tp face assessment tomorrow I feel so sick. I was passed for 10 years in 2016/17 and now been recalled for another face to face. EVEN though It had gone to Mandatory and been passed once they had read the Consultants notes. I am worrying about why they have called me back when it is obvious that I m never going to get any better. I feel so helpless. I worked hard ALL my adult life and feel like a beggar. Its so stressful having to keep going over all the details off my illness when all I want to do is be left alone to deal with it. Today I have pins and needles down both arms and feel physically sick. My blood levels are in my shoes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #232114 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Assessment
Hi Hoover1

I'm sorry you are going through this. It is obviously too late, but you could have questioned the reason for assessing you so early before the due date. If your assessment is late in the day, you could still ring and enquire.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #232122 by hoover1
Replied by hoover1 on topic PIP Assessment
Hi, I did ask why and they said it was just a random trigger and that nobody knows why they come up for review. That once triggered you have to go through the motions even though there is no change to my condition.

More
4 years 11 months ago #232123 by BIS
Hi Hoover1

I know they can ask any time, but that is a very early trigger. Hope it goes well for you.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #233177 by hoover1
Replied by hoover1 on topic PIP Assessment
I have now been called in for a face to face ESA this is definite harassment.
Im in support group and they have all my consultants letters stateing I cannot work

More
4 years 10 months ago #233182 by BIS
Hi Hoover1

I am afraid being in the support group does not automatically exempt you from being invited for a face to face.

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.