× Members

Telephone interview

More
4 years 11 months ago #232225 by nanniehelga
Telephone interview was created by nanniehelga
Please can you tell me what’s an compliance telephone interview is. I received one yesterday and when I phoned up the person is on holiday for 2:weeks, I’m extremely anxious and completely in the dark about what’s happening.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharon Fraser

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #232226 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Telephone interview
Hi Helen

Compliance interviews are income related interviews where the DWP checks your financial status.

There are different reasons why a letter for a compliance interview can be sent out. it could a random selection, it could be because something has been flagged but even if it is the latter, it does not mean that there is a case to answer.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharon Fraser

More
4 years 10 months ago #233078 by nanniehelga
Replied by nanniehelga on topic Telephone interview
My Compliance telephone interview was today 26th June at 12:00 pm as yet I’m still waiting for the call, my anxiety has taken over I’ve phoned them several times leaving messages to return call. I really don’t know what to do and have no idea what’s it about.
I’m also waiting on MR which to date will be 10 weeks on 28/6/9 , could it be about that , I truly have no idea , I’ll give them one more call now before 5 pm

More
4 years 10 months ago #233079 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Telephone interview
Hi Helen

That really isn't good enough on their part. Unfortunately, you can only do what you are already doing and try to keep contacting them. Good luck.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.