× Members

Question re DLA to PIP transfer

More
4 years 11 months ago #232309 by Richardo
Question re DLA to PIP transfer was created by Richardo
Hi,
I have been selected for transfer from DLA to PIP and was informed that I must contact them by June 18th to claim PIP. I have since received another reminder letter stating that if I do not contact them by June 18th, my DLA will be suspended, but will be reinstated if I make a claim by July 16th. My question is if I leave it to July 16th to make a claim will I lose my DLA for the period between June 18th and July 16th, thus rendering any delay to July 16th pointless from a monetary point of view. Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dannij

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #232317 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Question re DLA to PIP transfer
Ricardo

So you would not receive any DLA payment for the period following the 18th but if you make the claim by 16 July then any missed money will be paid.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richardo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.