× Members

PIP and answering each question as a stand-alone

More
4 years 11 months ago #232340 by magdelena
Gordon,

On another thread you said;

”Don't assume if you have said something for one activity that those assessing her will assume it is applicable to another activity, you need to provide the information everywhere it is relevant.

Which I believe answers a question I was about to pose.

Is it permissible, or indeed advisable to refer to another question or ought one simply restate anything and everything to each and every question?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #232345 by Gordon
magdelena

Personally, I would re-state the information, by referring to your answer for another activity you are assuming the person will look and will be able to understand the change in context.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: magdelena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.