× Members

Pip appeal

More
4 years 11 months ago #232388 by Pepper1
Pip appeal was created by Pepper1
Hello I would just like to ask a quick question.i am currently waiting for a pip appeal date which was logged in March 2019.i was on low rate mobility indefinite,but when I had to change to pip I scored zero points for care and mobility.i put in a MR but still no change.i received my appeal bundle and it says they are willing to give me 10 points mobility and to ring if I want to accept the offer.i now need care due to my mental health,even though the offer for mobility is in the appeal papers can they still take that away at appeal.many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #232396 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip appeal
Pepper

You either have to accept the DWP offer for Standard Mobility or continue with the appeal.

If you accept the offer then you can request a new appeal for the Daily Living component, the panel for the new appeal can remove and add points, if the Mobility award was in danger then the Judge is required to warn you and allow you to withdraw your appeal.

The Tribunal cannot consider any changes to your conditions that have occurred since the date of the original Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepper1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.