× Members

How long does a PIP appeal take?

More
4 years 10 months ago #232607 by Amber
How long does a PIP appeal take? was created by Amber
I was just reading on the newsletter that PIP appeals are currently taking an average of 30 weeks. I thought this might be of interest to people in my area - LIverpool. I rang this week and was told they are typically 35-43 weeks. At least from that I have some better idea. I had rung about another matter as I was concerned that a note I put on my letter sent early April had not been read. I had emailed in early May to check and although you get an acknowledgement to say you will get a reply within 7 days still not response 6 weeks later. I rang and my request of early April had not been noted but I am assured now it has.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.