× Members

ESA

More
4 years 10 months ago #232633 by B
ESA was created by B
Couple of years since I last commented. I am appointee for my daughter. She is in Support Group. 2 weeks ago a compliance officer from job centre called me. Someone has put an anonymous allegation on line saying my girls disability is a fraud. She has Cerebral Palsy, Registered Blind and Epilepsy. After a long conversation I was told everything would continue as before. I have now received an ESA50 to complete. We have reported the complaint to the police but no idea who or why. I am now surrounded in paperwork, medical evidence etc and really worried that they are going to put her through face to face assessment again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232636 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA
B

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Unfortunately, the DWP can initiate an ESA reassessment at any time after three months have elapsed since the last Decision.

There have been no changes to the ESA Descriptors since 2013 but the DWP have updated their guidance during this period in particular to Substantial Risk so please use the latest ESA Claim guides to help you complete the form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.